MICROCLIMA KTIMA PAPAIOANNOU - NEMEA 2006
Type: Red dry, V.Q.P.R.D. Nemea
Production: 3.600 bottles
Producer: A. & G. Papaioannou - GR 20500 Ancient Nemea / Corinthia
Area of production: From a select part of the vineyard with old vines.
Grape varieties: Agiorghitiko 100%
Vinification - Bottling: At the family winery in Ancient Nemea
Characteristics: It is characterized by complex aroma of red fruits, spices like pepper, nutmeg, herbs and vanilla. Its taste is full and balanced
Gastronomic aspects: Perfect with red meat with spicy sauces.
Serving temperature: 18 degrees.
Type of vinification - maturing: Classical red fermentation. It is aged for 20 months in oak barrel and continues to mature in the bottle for another year. It can be aged for a decade or more.
- Best Greek wine: Alfa wine guide 2005
- Best Greek wine: Alfa wine guide 2008
- Great Gold medal, Brucelles 2008
- Gold medal - Berlin 2011
- Gold Medal Citadelles du Vin 2012
- Special prize for Greece Citadelles Hong Kong 2012
- Gold Medal Bruxelles 2012
- Gold Medal Vienna 2012